SAFETY POLICY, THE GOLF GROOVE
BE AWARE AND PAY ATTENTION
1. Only one person in the hitting area at a time. All swings must take place on the hitting area of the mat. Everyone else must keep a safe distance and keep watch of the player golfing.
2. Players are responsible for the equipment inside the bays. No swinging clubs outside of the bays.
3. Stand facing the golfer and always behind the black strip.
4. Be alert and pay attention. Swinging golf clubs near people can be extremely dangerous. Before you swing any club, check your surroundings (monitor, other players, etc.) to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
5. Be alert of where you stand or walk. Stay out of the range of swing.
6. Your shot must be directed toward the hitting screen.
7. Spectators must keep a safe distance and keep watch of the person golfing.
8. Be aware when entering and exiting the bay.
9. Only one person in the hitting area at a time.
10. Do not swing the golf clubs unless you are centred on the platform’s green mat.
11. Ask a Golf Groove staff member if you have questions.
12. We’d love you to finish your "last hole”, but if someone is booked right after you, we’ll have to transition the simulator to the next party promptly at the end of your booking time.
13. Report any accidents immediately to a member of The Golf Groove staff.
14. If any damage is caused to the equipment in the bays you must report this to a member of The Golf Groove staff.